Fall and Winter Preventative Maintenance
Lower your energy bills by as much as 30-40% with our annual Maintenance Agreement.
Maintaining your heating unit is essential to your protecting your family's comfort and safety during Fall and Winter weather. By signing up for
a Maintenance Agreement with Middleton Heat & Air, you can ensure our HVAC technicians will thoroughly check and clean your system twice
a year. We also test for carbon monoxide during our Fall and Winter checkups.
Key benefits of annual maintenance include:
- Lower Utility Bills – The typical homeowners can save of up to 30% on their utility bills.
- Two Annual Checkups - Two scheduled visits per year where we perform our signature 44-Point Checkup.
- Greater Safety – Check for carbon monoxide during fall checkup.
- Healthier Indoor Air Quality – Improved air quality if you have allergies or respiratory issues.
- Improved System Efficiency – We check for clogged air filters, clean the condenser coil, and much, much more.
- Fewer Repairs & Longer Equipment Life – You receive two annual services to clean and check your system - which can reduce your chances of a major repair by as much as 60%.
- Preferred Customer Service –Discounts on repairs and after-hours service.
- Carbon Monoxide Checks- During your fall checkup we will check for carbon monoxide.
Middleton Heat & Air's Fall and Winter Checkup
- CLEAN AND CHECK BURNERS
- CLEAN AND CHECK HEAT EXCHANGER
- CHECK FLUE
- CHECK GAS VALVE
- CHECK AND CLEAN IGNITION AND IGNITOR ASSEMBLY
- CLEAN FURNACE CABINET
- CHECK ALL FAN LIMIT AND SAFETY SWITCHES
- OIL BLOWER MOTOR IF REQUIRED
- CHECK THERMOCOUPLE
- CHECK HUMIDIFIER
- CHECK ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS IN FURNACE
- CHECK AND CLEAN FILTER
- CHECK THERMOSTAT
- CHECK FOR GAS LEAK AT FURNACE
- PERFORM CARBON MONOXIDE TEST
- CHECK INLET AND OUTLET GAS PRESSURE
- CHECK BLOWER WHEEL IF ACCESSIBLE (ADDITIONAL COSTS APPLY FOR CLEANING)
- CHECK FURNACE CONDENSATE DRAIN IF REQUIRED
- CHECK FOR PROPER COMBUSTION AIR
- PERFORM VISUAL INSPECTION OF DUCT SYSTEM WHERE ACCESSIBLE
- CHECK FURNACE AND FURNACE FLUE FOR PROPER CLEARANCE FROM COMBUSTIBLES
- CHECK FOR PROPERLY SIZED BREAKER
Thanks for a super job. Your people are very professional from the first call you make by phone to the last step of the way. I have been referring you to others. Your pros were the tidiest people I've had inside my home for what could have been a dirty job.
Jo Ann Talbert
Exclusive specials, offers and info!